* Note: The progress of our programs is given as an indication. It is subject to changes or adjustments based on technical criteria, safety requirements or climatic conditions of the moment. In this case, only the coaching managers are empowered to make the necessary decisions.
* Home: A guide greets you on your arrival at the airport, a small briefing held at the hotel on the same day, once the whole group.
* Framing: You are accompanied by a French-speaking Berber guide, a cook, mule in mountain or camel in the desert and along the Atlantic coast and drivers during expeditions in 4x4 or minibus trips .
* Equipment provided during the trip: The igloo tents for 2 people, foam mattress, tent for cooking, tent for communal meals, tents for toilets and kitchen equipment. All individual and collective material is transported by mule in the mountains and a camel in the Sahara zones and along the Atlantic coast. You will need to wear a small backpack containing personal belongings needed during the day.
* Meals: Meals are prepared by a professional chef. We offer traditional Moroccan cuisine, balanced and varied, based on fresh products.
* Transfers: By minibus comfortable for roads, 4x4 for tracks, depending on the number of passengers.
Accommodation: comfortable and quiet Hotels 2 *, 3 *, 4 * double room with breakfast. Depending on your application and the type of journey chosen, riads, inns, classified lodgings or homestay accommodation can be booked.
Climate: In summer, the altitude makes the temperature pleasant, winter, cold nights are compensated by the sun of the day.
Insurance: Please check the terms of your personal insurance from your company.
* Visa: no visa is required for citizens of the European community. For other nationalities, please check with the Morocco Consulate nearest to your home.
* Passport: to enter Morocco, the passport is essential. Its validity must exceed 3 months.
* Vaccines: No vaccine is required.
* Airline tickets at attractive prices: Royal Air Morocco: regular flights www.royalairmaroc.com | Transavia: low cost Air France www.transavia.com | Atlas Blue: low cost of RAM www.atals-blue.com | News www.nouvelles-frontieres.com borders | Jet 4 You: www.jet4you.com regular Charters | Easyjet www.easyjet.com Rayanair: www.rayanair.com (please print your ticket before leaving), attention to baggage fee.
* Your equipment: Will not exceed if possible 16 kg per person.
Bags: A great bag for your business: duffle bag, military bag, backpack or tote bag. The rigid suitcases and bags should be avoided. A small backpack for the useful effects during the day (sweater and gourd).
* Clothing and footwear: A sleeping bag comfort 0-10. Two pairs of comfortable trekking pants. A pair of shorts or trousers 3/4 (warning, for women no shorts above the knee!) Long Sleeve Shirts and T-shirts. Several pairs of cotton socks and wool for walking. A swimsuit for Atlantic hikes or for the brave who want to bathe in the wadis. A tracksuit or jogging can be used as pajamas. A long skirt (or portfolio style loincloth) for women when invited into a home. In this case, it is also advisable for men to wear long trousers. A pair type light trekking shoes holding well ankle. It is better to have tested his shoes before departure.
* Essentials: A scarf, a scarf or hat for protection from the sun or sand storm, the wind .... Sun glasses. A toilet bag and personal items. Sunscreen (lips and skin). A mosquito repellent can be useful. A towel. A personal pharmacy: disinfectant tablets for water type Micro pure, ophthalmic anti-inflammatory, anti-diarrheal, bandages and plasters, dressings like second skin élastoplast band. The list listed above is indicative, it will of course be adapted to your needs and according to the season and altitude of your trek.
* In general, do not lose: view the nights can be chilly whether in the Middle Atlas or the desert. It is important to note that a decent dress is appreciated in contacts with the population (no legs, shoulders or bare necklines too).
* What prices include:
Transport between Marrakech and the starting and ending points of the trek.
Supervision by a professional team (guide, cook, mule).
Meals during the days of walking. The big camping equipment (tent, mat ...)
* What do not understand our price:
Meals in Marrakesh.
The lightweight camping gear (sleeping bag, water bottle ...).
Tips for the team.
Hay izlafane ZIP code 22000 azilal MOROCCO
Phone: + 212 (0) 762 910 629
Whatsap: +212 (0) 661 643 688