DESERT TOUR from Fez to Marrakech
5 days / 4 nights
1st day: Fez – Azrou – Midalet – Errachidia – ziz valley – Erfoud – Merzouga (440 km)
After breakfast we will leave Fez toward Merouga passing by Ifran that is known as the Switzerland of Morocco, then Azrou which is known with its green tiled roofs and beautiful cedar forests that are the residence for monkeys. Next we take you to Midelt where you can enjoy your lunch.
Continuing the road through the Middle Atlas Mountains and observe the nomads that live there. Also you will be mesmerised with the views of volcanic rock and nearby Errachidia you will notice the high cliffs and Ziz Valley that is surrounded with palm trees. In the next station Erfoud you will have the opportunity to visit a marble industry that is full of a variety of decorations. After that we will head to the final station of the day Merzouga. Overnight with Dinner and Breakfast in a Hotel.
3rd day: Merzouga – Rissani – Erfoud – Tinjdad – Tinghir – Dades Valley
The camel man (trekker) will wake you up in dawn to see the spectacular sunrise in the desert, later you will return to the camp to have your breakfast. after the camel man take you back to the Auberge to have shower to refresh your body .we drive to Rissani through the Ksours and kasbahs of Tafilalet . Visiting the Zaouia of moulay Ali El-Charif, the mausoleum of the dynasty Glaoui founder, and have walk to discover the local market and traditoinal souks in Rissani. After that we drive via Tinghir passing by Arfoud and Tinjdad where you will have lunch then continue toward Tinghir where you can have walk between the gorgeous oasis palm trees. You will spend the night in a Kasbah include dinner and breakfast.
5th day: Ourzazate Ait Benhaddo – Pass Tizi-n-Tichka – Marrakech
After breakfast departure toward Marrakech. By visiting the Atlas studios which host the largest movie studios in the world such as Lawrence of Arabia, Jewel of the Nile , The Mummy, Gladiator and The Man Who Would Be King. then continue the road to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site : the exotic Kasbah of Aït Benhaddou.after that You will cross the high Atlas mountain through the pass of Tizi n’Tichka. Stopping along the way and enjoying the wonderful surroundings then having lunch in a berber village called”Teddart” before your arrival to Marrakech.
2nd day: Merzouga – Erg Chebbi dunes – Tamrdanite – Khamlia Hassi el-bied.
In the morning after breakfast your excursion will start from the hotel taking you through the sand-sea dunes near the Algerian border where you can have the chance to take photos and see the black volcanic rock, also you may meet a nomad families and see their nomadic lifestyle. Next you will pass close to tiny Berber villages like Tamrdanite before you reach Khamlia. In Khamlia (very little village in desert) you will enjoy moments of spiritual Gnawa music that is played with black people whom are the inhabitants of this village. In our way to the hotel you will be enchanted with the view of the lake of Ait Sareji (especially In springtime) which attracts pink flamingos and many others birds. Back to the hotel for rest and getting ready for an adventure (camel trekking) in the heart of the desert .while heading to the bivouac, you will see the spectacular sunset through the dunes. You will enjoy Berber food, listening to the drums in a starry night and sleeping in a traditional tent (camel hair tent) in calmness and tranquillity.
4th day: Tinghir – Dades valley – Boutghrar – El Kelaa M’gouna – Skoura – Ourzazate
After breakfast, you will begin your journey through the valley of Dades , with exploring the marvelous sights of the valley. After that we drive you over the wonderful Pist “Mil Kasbah” which is accessible only on 4×4 passing by the amazing Berber villages such as “Boutaghrar”. Besides that you will have the opportunity to meet some Berber nomads whom are living in the caves. Then continue to El Kelaa M’gouna (the valley of roses) where you will have a break for lunch,after heading to Ourzazat by crossing the beautiful oasis of the palm grove in Skoura, where you can see many exotic Kasbahsuch as Amerhidil Kasbah till reaching Ouarzazate.
AVIALABLE : Every day
DURATION : 5 days / 4 nights
|5 days transportation in private Toyota Prado Land-Cruiser with A/C|
|Nights in a Moroccan Authentic Riads.|
|English, French, – speaking driver / guide for the whole trip.|
|Camel trekking to spend the night in a “Berber Tent” in the middle of Sahara desert of Erg Chebbi Dunes.|
- Camel ride in MarrakechA very good adventure in Marrakech without going to the Sahara. We take you from your hotel by our cars, you meet the camels.
- DESERT TOUR from Fez to Marrakech (5 days / 4 nights)Fez toward Merouga passing by Ifran that is known as the Switzerland of Morocco,
- /Excursion from Marrakech via Essaouira (1Day)we drive in Essaouira can be reached in less than 3 hours drive from Marrakech. This windy coastal town was known as Mogador and was built by the Portuguese...
- Tour Marrakech Merzouga, ideal tour to explore ERG Chebbi. (3 Days)departure from Marrakech to desert Merzouga crossing the High Atlas Mountains...
- Mountain bike ride in the Atlas with lunch (1Day)A whole day of emotions on perfect tracks for mountain biking. Enjoy high quality equipment and an experienced...
- Mountain biking in the palmeraie marrakech (1/ 2Days)Pedal two hours on the winding tracks of the vast palm grove of Marrakech, cross wadis and villages off the beaten track...
- Excursion Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfalls (1Day)take you an excursion to Ouzoud waterfalls is 36 km northeast of the imperial city of Marrakech...
- Travels imperial city and Moroccan desert (8 days / 7 nights)Meeting you at the airport in Casablanca and take you in a short trip to visit the largest city in Morocco...
- Excursion from Marrakech via Atlas Mountains and Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou (1Day)One of the most beautiful excursions from Marrakech to Ouarzazte...