Travels imperial city and Moroccan desert
8 days / 7 nights
1st day: Casablanca – Fes
Meeting you at the airport in Casablanca and take you in a short trip to visit the largest city in Morocco it is the heart of commerce and industry, you will visit Hassan II mosque built on water alongside the Atlantic Ocean .later on we continue our road toward Fes.
2nd day: Fes
After breakfast you will start your journey in visiting the most amazing places in Fes.Visiting the medina (the old city) and its ramparts and alleys. View the famous medieval tanneries. Also discovering Karaouine Mosque that was founded in 859 by Fatima Al-Fihri and which is considered the most Magnificent and Historic Religious Attraction in the city. You will have a break for lunch. Later on you will see the The Merenid tomb that is in the rim of the valley. Exploring the superb Architectural Masterpiece of Bou Inania Medersa .then another decorated architecture called Attarin Medersa, and the Neijarin Fountain. Also view The Fondouks the place where the donkeys and their owners meet, And visit the souks where there is merchandise of handcrafts and edible goods ,copperware and pottery. Overnight with breakfast in the riad.
3rd day: Fez – Azrou – Midalet – Errachidia – Ziz valley – Erfoud – Merzouga
After breakfast we will leave Meknes toward Merouga passing by Ifran that is known as the Switzerland of Morocco, then Azrou which is known with its green tiled roofs and beautiful cedar forests that are the residence for monkeys. Next we take you to Midelt where you can enjoy your lunch. Continuing the road through the Middle Atlas Mountains and observe the nomads that live there. Also you will be mesmerised with the views of volcanic rock and near by Errachidia you will notice the high cliffs and Ziz Valley that is surrounded with palm trees. In the next station Erfoud you will have the opportunity to visit amarble industry that is full of a variety of decorations. After that we will head to the final station of the day Merzouga. Overnight with Breakfast and Dinner in the riad.
4th day: Merzouga – Erg Chebbi Dunes – Tamrdanite – Khamlia – Hassi el-bied
In the morning after breakfast your excursion will start from the hotel taking you through the sand-sea dunes near the Algerian border where you can have the chance to take photos and see the black volcanic rock, also you may meet a nomad families and see their nomadic lifestyle. Next you will pass close to tiny Berber villages like Tamrdanite before you reach Khamlia. In Khamlia (very little village in desert) you will enjoy moments of spiritual Gnawa music that is played with black people whom are the inhabitants of this village. In our way to the hotel you will be enchanted with the view of the lake of Ait Sareji (especially In springtime) which attracts pink flamingos and many others birds. Back to the hotel for rest and getting ready for an adventure (camel trekking) in the heart of the desert .while heading to the bivouac, you will see the spectacular sunset through the dunes. You will enjoy Berber food, listening to the drums in a starry night and sleeping in a traditional tent (camel hair tent) in calmness and tranquility.
5th day: Merzouga – Rissani – Erfoud – Tinjdad – Todra Gorges – Boumalene Dades
The camel man (trekker) will wake you up in dawn to see the spectacular sunrise in the desert, later you will return to the camp to have your breakfast. after the camel man take you back to the Auberge to have shower to refresh your body .we drive to Rissani through the Ksours and kasbahs of Tafilalet . Visiting the Zaouia of moulay Ali El-Charif, the mausoleum of the dynasty Glaoui founder, and have walk to discover the local market and traditoinal souks in Rissani. After that we drive via Tinghir passing by Arfoud and Tinjdad where you will have lunch then continue toward Tinghir where you can have walk between the gorgeous oasis palm trees. You will spend the night in a Kasbah include Dinner and breakfast.
6th day: Boumalne Du Dades – Kelaa M’gouna – Ouarzazate – Ait Benhaddou -Tizi N’tichka Pass – Marrakech
This morning after breakfast in the hotel, We depart to Ouarzazate via Skoura. Stopping for a panoramic view of the kasbah of Taourirt then another photo stop near the atlas film studios. After that you will visit the Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou and stop for lunch in a local restaurant in the village. In the Afternoon we will drive to Marrakech over the mountains of high Atlas passing through the Tizi N’tichka pass (2260 m in altitude). Drop off in Marrakech.
7th day: Marrakech
On this day, after breakfast you will have full day tour to discover Marrakech. By Immersing yourself in the red city and During your tour you will have Lunch in the Medina, you will visit the most beautiful palaces and monuments of Marrakech such as the 19th century Bahia Palace,the 16th century Saadian Tombs, the Koutoubia Mosque ,the Majorelle Garden. You will also visit the famous Souks where the merchants sell everything from leather, carpets, cloths, spices, kaftans.
8th day: Marrakech
After breakfast we transfer you to the airport, at your flight time.
What is included?
- 8 Day Transportation in private Toyota Prado Land-Cruiser with A/C Or New Mini-Vans with A/C.
- 07 Nights Accommodation in a Moroccan Authentic Riads.
- English, French, – speaking driver / guide for the entire trip.
- the imperial city tours with an official local guide
- Camel trekking to spend the night in a “Berber Tents” in the middle of Sahara desert of Erg Chebbi Dunes.
Good to know
- Airfare (Flight Ticket).
- Tips for guide, drivers.
- Travel insurance.
- Camel ride in MarrakechA very good adventure in Marrakech without going to the Sahara. We take you from your hotel by our cars, you meet the camels.
- DESERT TOUR from Fez to Marrakech (5 days / 4 nights)Fez toward Merouga passing by Ifran that is known as the Switzerland of Morocco,
- Excursion from Marrakech via Essaouira (1Day)we drive in Essaouira can be reached in less than 3 hours drive from Marrakech. This windy coastal town was known as Mogador and was built by the Portuguese...
- Tour Marrakech Merzouga, ideal tour to explore ERG Chebbi. (3 Days)departure from Marrakech to desert Merzouga crossing the High Atlas Mountains...
- Mountain bike ride in the Atlas with lunch (1Day)A whole day of emotions on perfect tracks for mountain biking. Enjoy high quality equipment and an experienced...
- Mountain biking in the palmeraie marrakech (1/ 2Days)Pedal two hours on the winding tracks of the vast palm grove of Marrakech, cross wadis and villages off the beaten track...
- Excursion Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfalls (1Day)take you an excursion to Ouzoud waterfalls is 36 km northeast of the imperial city of Marrakech...
- Travels imperial city and Moroccan desert (8 days / 7 nights)Meeting you at the airport in Casablanca and take you in a short trip to visit the largest city in Morocco...
- Excursion from Marrakech via Atlas Mountains and Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou (1Day)One of the most beautiful excursions from Marrakech to Ouarzazte...